Is preserving our history important to you? Is preserving the small town charm something you value?
Please tell us your opinion!
1) Would you like the trees on Clay Steet replaced in ground as they were before? Note this would provide trees up the street (tree lined streets, as our fore fathers designed).
2) Would you like to see built in hard surface planters, jutting out onto the street at cross walks. Note, this would provide about 4 trees on an entire block.
3) Would you like to see planters on the streets or at intersections?
4) Would you prefer a combination of two of these options? If so, which two?
5) Would you like to see more parks, parking, landmarks, etc?
6) Would you like to preserve the old murials on the sides of our buildings on Center and Clay Streets?
7) Would you like more music or art experience downtown?
8) Would a welcome center in an old caboose be cool, or a town clock, etc.?
9) Do you have an idea not on this list, that would improve Mebane?
Modern, Hard-scape or Charming and Nostalgic?